Business Address: 84 Palomino Lane, Bedford, NH
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Preston Hunter, VP of Business Development firstname.lastname@example.org
Eckman Construction has delivered construction management, general contracting and design-build services to clients across New Hampshire since 1974. We understand that our services are a vital part of a larger collaborative team effort with shared goals and objectives, so we work diligently to maintain a team atmosphere. We help project owners achieve their building goals by providing reliable cost estimates and exceptional construction outcomes. We are adept at completing complex projects while minimizing impact to overall operations, staff and visitors. Our staff is well-balanced with experienced construction professionals and the next generation of industry leaders who work together to exceed client expectations. We work hard to always deliver our clients a quality project on time and under budget.
About the Position
As Marketing Manager at Eckman, you can have your fingerprints on many parts of the company. From project photography and designing advertisements, to writing press releases and distributing social media posts, your work will be seen by many in the industry as you represent the company and the Eckman brand with care and respect. Your work early on in the business development process can be the difference in uncovering an opportunity that could have been missed. You’ll get to work with all employees across the company on various projects, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills along the way.
Each day is a little bit new, as you’ll have to tap into your creative, analytical, collaborative and pragmatic skills at different times. If you thrive under the deadline-driven nature of developing proposals, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Lead Generation – scour news sources, other online sites, and paid lead subscription services for leads on upcoming projects
- Prospecting – Periodically asked to call on prospects for project updates and more information
- Update CRM – Track progress and development on prospective projects using Pipeline Deals
- Prepare Proposals – written and graphic content development, layout, and finishing
- Manage Website – Our website is the hub of our marketing effort. Post project updates and continue to improve performance and appearance of site.
- Promote Branding – sponsorships/ads, clothing, and signage
- Photography – shoot work in progress, ground breaking/ribbon cutting ceremonies, and Eckman gatherings, coordinate professional photos of completed projects, pilot Eckman’s drone for aerial photos and video
- PR – press releases, social media posts
- Award Submissions – tell the story of Eckman’s best projects.
- Be a brand ambassador! Represent Eckman well in community and civic involvement
- Health Insurance
- Long term Disability Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Casual Fridays
- Bagel Fridays
- Company outings